National Recovery Month

Hello World ..!

Welcome to my interior designing blog!


I am a professional and experienced interior designer contractor for fabrication and installation timber carpentry work such as custom kitchen cabinets, walk-in wardrobes, bathroom storage units in homes and wooden cabinets in commercial properties. We are specialize in full kitchens, baths, and basements with 10+ years experience. I’d love to answer questions and help anyone trying to tackle a remodel or thinking about it.

I decided to start a blog to share ideas, tips and my insights about custom home remodelling as I am not a decorator- I design everything structural and permanent that would stay with the home. I specialize in any interior home materials used in these spaces, with my make focus on custom cabinetry/countertops and functional space layout.

Love to see your comments on my posts!
SHARE

Stephen Ye

Hi. I’m local home remodelling contractor based in Selangor, Malaysia. I’m CEO/Founder of RS Design Renovation. I am an experienced contractor specializing in home renovations. I am a master carpenter and offer general contractor services, if needed.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment